The Jeûne Vitalité team will accompany you throughout your stay
100% pleasure, 200% beneficial to your health !
1. Colonic irrigation with Christian, naturopathic physician, Heilpraktiker, colonic irrigation therapist and organiser of the Jeûne Vitalité program.
The colonic irrigation cleans the intestine of the toxins and wastes released by the liver. This practise is an essential preventive hygiene measure during a fast.
It allows for :
- The harmonisation of the vital functions
- The decongestion of the colon
- The relaxation of the neighbouring organs
- The restoration of the intestinal flora
- The stimulation of the intestinal dynamism
- The concentration of the natural immunity system
- The prevention of urinary, vaginal, lung or ENT infections
- The elimination of parasitosis
- The diminution of symptoms inherent to a candidiasis
- The diminution of acidosis symptoms related to fasting
- An overall health amelioration
The colonic irrigation prevents permeability, porosity and diverticulum. It thus enables your body to fight off irritations, inflammations and infections.
This treatment is useful, necessary, essential
All hygiene standards are met :
- Cleaning of the treatment room once to twice a day
- Use of sterilized, disposable cannula kits (manufactured in France)
- For the set up of the cannula, a special hydrotherapy cream is used. The participant can set up the cannula himself if so desired.
- Sanitary and showers are available before and after the treatment
- Christian disinfects his hands many times before and during the treatment
- Between two treatments, the machine undergoes total decontamination
- The hot water (revitalised Grander source water) comes from a totally independent water heater used only for the machine
- The participants lays on disposable protective sheets
- One to two fresh towels are handed to the participant for this treatment
Colonic irrigation and fasting are closely linked
This treatment is not a medical act, but a simple preventive hygiene measure.
2. Ayurvedic Massage with Serge
A traditional technique that has been used by Indians for thousands of years and provides multiple benefits :
- Nourishes the skin and gives it a beautiful glow
- Invigorates and relaxes muscle tissues
- Increases body heat and improves blood and lymphatic circulations
- Participates in the elimination of waste outside the body
- Increases resistance to diseases by improving the immune response
- Gives the body a feeling of lightness and energy
- Improves posture by relaxing joints
- Regenerates and preserves youthful qualities
3. Lymphatic draining with Traute
The technical Vodder method helps the lymph flow back to the heart by pressing and creating small depressions on the lymphatic system using hands.
- Rubs out heaviness and swellings
- Gives a feeling of well-being and lightness
- Improves blood circulation
- Balances moods
4. Shiatsu or Japanese massage with Aurélie
Inherited from traditional medicine, this massage helps rebalance energies through precise pressures from palms and thumbs at acupuncture points.
- Frees the physical, mental and emotional tensions
- Stimulates the flow of energy and improves circulation in the body
- Restores vitality through its detoxifying action on organs
- Rebalances energies in depth
5. Swedish massage with Aurélie
Skimming, kneading, crushing, draining, percussions : the manoeuvres during this type of massages are systematically performed from an insertion point to the muscular origin point to maximise muscular relaxation. A Swedish massage is a dynamic massage technique that helps dissolve tension and strengthen muscles and joints.
- Toning and relaxing effect
- Stimulates the blood and lymphatic circulation
- Participates in the elimination of toxins
- Helps the body to regain its natural balance
6. Thai reflexology and Indian head massage with Maryse
This technique uses pressures, smoothing and percussions on reflex points corresponding to an organ, on the feet and legs. Reflexology has an effect blood circulation, on the nervous system and hence on the natural functions of the body. In addition, an Indian massage of the shoulders, neck, face and scalp is excellent care for anxious and stressed people.
- Frees the mind
- Soothes migraines
- Increases concentration
- Improves sleep
- Strengthen the natural defences